Monarch Cove Inn Pet Policies and Regulations
- Our pet policy is exclusive to dogs and a pet waiver must be signed upon check-in.
- Dogs are permitted with a max of two in either the Carriage House or Holiday House cottages only.
- Dogs must be on a leash in all public areas.
- Dogs may not be left in a guest room unattended.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- The inn has a designated relief area and guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Check with the front desk for specific location.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the inn, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- The inn reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Violation of any of these pet policy regulations can result in removal of guests from property without any form of compensation.
- These policies stated above do not apply to service dogs that are in compliance with ADA requirements.
Pet Fee: $20 per dog, per night